Sunday 6 June 2010

Beards,booze and buyers....








I ve been absent from the old blogging for a while -too much dashing around and half term on top.Here s what I ve been up to.My show has started at the Rostra Gallery in Bath.The girls there have made a lovely job of it and i ve even got my name on the window !!!!Get me !!It s on til 30th June and has gone incredibly well so far with one customer coming in and buying 8 framed pieces in one go (yes,that cruise i ve dreamed of is not so far away).Here are a few pictures of the private view.Including one of my glamourous and beautiful friend Jen who lowered the tone by sitting on the floor next to the hare and below the fabulous Susie Brooks print that i intend to own very soon.Ofcourse it all got a bit messy after champagne mojitos and bellinis but a good time was had by all.Much fun playing on our i phone apps including this corker of my husband.He is so going to kill me.
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment