Friday 14 May 2010

Fruity Folksy Friday!

Welcome to our first Folksy Friday! in recognition of our fruity name fellow figgers have chosen fruity items. Here goes....


I love the cards by Quite Contrary Crafts - Mary must have a very steady hand!


Another person with steady hands I feel - wonderful stamps, hoping Emily will be making a fig one soon.


Kate's catty choice here - the name is the fruity part!


One from the forum thread yesterday - fab and fruity pendant!


Oh so cute earrings here - I'm sure I had an apple pair very similar back in the day!


Oh I must get the crochet hook out again to indulge my wool passion..... boy, will Joel be pleased!


Jo's fruity choice (she's commissioned Magic Minky to make something related to her work.... watch this space)


Now I had meant to stop there, but then I found Leanne's brooch on the thread, and well, I just had to squeeze it in!

Click on the pictures to link to their gorgeous shops.

That's it for now! How'd I do?

jemima
x

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection!

    Thank you so much for featuring my yarn :)

    Kirsty.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea cosy is amazing, and the yarn is so pretty - makes me want to take up knitting! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections. Those cards are amazing aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making room for me, I'm only little honest:) Love all the other choices too, I may have to see about a stamp for myself soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for using my cosy! There are some real lovely picks here. That yarn looks gorgeous.

    Nicola.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely first Folksy Friday - well done! :) some lovely picks here (and thanks for featuring my card too of course :) ) - i'm loving the strawberry earings, wish I had pierced ears!

    ReplyDelete